So here is the thing, I love Disney. Most of you know this already, so this isn’t really a shocking revelation or anything. I love to travel but there is something to be said about the Magic of Disney.
Recently I have been going through my 10k plus photos I have taken the past year or so, (I take a lot of photos!!)and realized that I have a ton of Disney memories I want to share. So that got me to thinking, why not dedicate an entire month to Disney? I have 5000 photos just dedicated to Disney. I am serious. I take pictures of characters, rides, food, people…. me. It is a bad addiction.
For those of you that love Disney like me, join in for the fun.
I LOVE Chip and Dale, and every time (and I do mean EVERY TIME) I see them I have to wait in line for the meet & greet.
They are so much fun, and if you ever find yourself with the chance to meet them. Do yourself a favor and DO IT!
Have a Disney Day 😉
After we had our fun in the Belize Barrier Reef we ere taken back to the island to explore the island and relax.
Before we left I was told about the manatee education center, and I decided I wanted to go check it out before grabbing something to eat.
I want to swim with manatee’s someday and I was secretly hoping I would see one close, but I was not so lucky this time.
The center was education and a fun little room of facts about the Majestic Manatee. I even took a picture of the water… just hoping… yeah nothing…
Here are some of my favorite pics from this quick side adventure!
Now that I have taken 2 VERY hot baths, scrubbed, given myself a mani/pedi, and plan on getting a spray tan this afternoon… it is time to reflect on my time in Guatemala. It was seriously one of the most insanely hilarious times of my life, and I would do it again. Seriously.
My time in Guatemala was insane. I had so many experiences that I can’t wait to share with you but the first thing I feel I should share, are the things I learned from Guate.
1. My Spanish capabilities are seriously lacking. In a big way.
2. Chicken buses or “camioneta” is the most hilariously insane way to travel. I sat next to a goat, got a bus with a driver that I am pretty sure was three sheets to the wind and pounding everclear while driving, and so much more. I am still laughing hard at the bus rides, I had all my co-workers laughing HARD yesterday at my stories.
3. Parrots speak Spanish.
4. You have NO idea how much work goes into a single cup of coffee, so if you are drinking coffee right now, you need to reflect on that.
5. I am out of shape.
6. I will never eat chicken again.
7. I am a Gringa.
8. Guatemalan Nyquil is NOTHING like American Nyguil.
9. Showers in Guatemala are nothing like showers in America.
10. Look both ways before you cross into a street… Twice in fact three times might not even be enough.
Yes every single one of these statements have a story. I had one of the best times last week. I will share my stories in the coming weeks, but for now here is one of the first pictures I took.
Until Next Time,